As ASCs face increasing challenges, it is vital for your facility to examine new ways to differentiate and attract new physicians. With AmkaiCharts EMR, everything your physicians need to provide quality care and help support patient safety is available right in the system — patient blood work, medications, height, weight, allergies and more. Amkai’s outpatient solutions are easy-to-use and provide easily retrievable, accurate and legible clinical data.
With AmkaiCharts, your ASC and physicians’ offices can:
- Minimize time-consuming scheduling processes with remote, web-based scheduling requests and case bookings through the optional AmkaiLink physician’s portal.
- Access patient data from your practice or home with secure, remote access to AmkaiCharts with AmkaiLink.
- Streamline documentation by configuring consents, orders, work lists, discharge instructions and more, by physicians and procedure.
- Automatically import transcribed dictations; transfer images and physician-specific procedure notes into a patient’s medical record.
- Electronically sign consents and orders directly in the record.
- Track cases and compliance on a physician-by-physician basis with AmkaiCharts’ Physician Tracker.
“From a clinician’s standpoint, an EMR provides a comprehensive picture of the patient. Everything is easily retrievable and legible. The information a physician needs about a patient and their schedule is right at their fingertips.”
Joan Mckibben, Administrator and Director of Nursing, Ambulatory Surgery Center of Somerset (Bridgewater, NJ)